- Furniture World – Shifman Launches New Collection At Bloomingdale’s
- Furniture World – Shifman Teams Up With Seven Homes Charity
- Apartment Therapy – A Visit to Shifman Mattress Company
- Bedroom Magazine – Shifman Unveils Improved & Expanded Masters Collection
- Furniture Today – Shifman Rolls Out Masters Line Early After Good Retail Reviews
- Furniture Today – Old, New Worlds Work Together to Give Shifman Edge in Market
- Furniture Today – Shifman Says It Makes ‘Works of Mattress Art’
- Furniture Today – Shifman Upgrades NJ Facility
- Home Furnishings Business - Anatomy of A Mattress
- BedTimes – Shifman Aiming to Become National Brand
July 15, 2013
For the original version with images, click here.
Shifman, a leading manufacturer of two-sided, handcrafted mattresses, announced plans for a mid-august launch of a new line of mattresses exclusively at Bloomingdale’s: The Anniversary Collection.
In addition to Shifman’s signature two-sided mattress construction, the new line is distinguished by a high content of all-natural cotton, real boxsprings, and enhanced comfort choices.
The Traditional Collection, currently displayed, will be replaced by the Anniversary Collection, which will have enhanced comfort levels and strengthened visual appeal. Available in seven styles, ranging in price from approximately $1,500 – $3,000 for a queen set, the Bloomingdale’s customer will be able to select from a broad choice of comfort levels. “As always, the company has approached the line’s creation with the tradition of excellence and focus on comfort, quality and value that makes Shifman unique,” says Shifman President, Bill Hammer.
The new Anniversary line will join Bloomingdale’s other exclusive Shifman products including The Handmade Collection and The Natural Embrace Collection.
According to Shifman CEO, Mike Hammer, “We are proud of our long standing relationship with Bloomingdale’s and our ability to satisfy the needs of every Bloomingdale’s bedding customer.”
About Shifman Mattresses: Shifman Mattresses, a family-owned company, is a leading designer and manufacturer of luxury, handmade mattresses that are built with the same commitment to quality, integrity and true craftsmanship by which the company was founded on over 120 years ago. Deeply rooted in more than a century of tradition, Shifman maintains its heritage and continues to proudly handcraft its mattresses at its 84,000 square foot facility in Newark, NJ. Shifman has a proven track record of creating strategic partnerships with its dealers to increase retail sales and customer satisfaction. For more information, visit www.shifmanmattresses.com.